Adobe Illustrator with Alice Thorpe
This beginner’s guide to Adobe Illustrator supplies you with the fundamental key tools and techniques to elevate all of your graphic design projects into professional and aesthetically pleasing works of art.
About this course
As well as showing you how to use Adobe Illustrator, you will have artwork to show to potential clients or employers.
In this online video course, you will:
- Know how to use Adobe Illustrator – get to know the tools, easy shortcuts, customise your workspace and create a document
- Move on to find out what does Adobe Illustrator do – work with shapes, fonts, colors, light and shade, different effects including 3D
- Have practical experience of using Adobe Illustrator to create a logo in different formats for different applications
- Use Illustrator to build a brand by creating artwork for marketing, websites and social media
- Know how to make money using Illustrator – Know how to find clients, build your business, price your work and meet deadlines
- Get useful tips and tricks that design professionals love