Google Analytics for Beginners
Gain the knowledge and hands-on practice to transform your website into a lead-generating, sales-making machine with Google Analytics, the industry-leading web analytics tool.
About this course
Google Analytics is a fundamental tool to monitor and measure the success of your website. This Google Analytics for Beginners course will equip you with the knowledge and hands-on practice needed to transform your website into a lead-generating, sales-making machine.
Here are some examples of things you’ll learn in Google Analytics for Beginners:
- How to quickly and properly configure Google Analytics to reap the rewards of accurate data.
- How to set up tracking goals to understand your conversions.
- A very simple SEO strategy to know which key phrases to focus on, and which ones are a waste of time.
- Why your current data might be wrong, and a quick simple fix to solve it.
- How to navigate this endless realm of reports and crush the overwhelm.
- Why potential customers immediately bolt for the exit on your web site.
- How to look at the information visually if you’re not a numbers person.
- What’s really driving sales or leads to your business, and what’s just wasting your time and money!
- How to ‘spy’ on your prospects and see what’s working with them on your site.
- How to measure the effectiveness of your social media strategy.
- What the search engines really think your business is about and how to fix it.
After you finished this Google Analytics for Beginners course, you will be able to improve your own website and start getting results!
You could even start a successful career in Business Analytics or Data Analytics. There are thousands of companies who need skilled Google Analytics users, and you could earn up to $91k per year in a Web Analyst job.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a short course?
With a short course, you’ll typically deep-dive into a specific area of interest within a broader topic.
Short courses are typically between 1 and 12 hours in duration, and in the case of guided courses (i.e. with live instructors), are sometimes spread over a number of days or weeks. Most short courses are self-paced, which means you progress through a series of videos and projects at your own pace.
Depending on the institution and the platform, you may also get a certificate of completion that you can add to your LinkedIn profile.
Is this really 100% online?
This course is completely online, so you can study from anywhere! All you’ll need is a device with an internet connection, such as a computer or a smartphone. If the course has any live, instructor-led sessions, you may need a microphone and possibly a webcam to fully participate. The instructor will make you aware of this beforehand.
What are the benefits of a Skillshare course?
- Wide selection of courses. Skillshare is a community of dedicated professionals and companies across hundreds of disciplines, from illustration to Python programming, so the courses are typically very fresh and relevant.
- See what other students think. Each course page has a reviews section, so you can easily see what previous students think of the course. Make sure you have a look before you start!
- One low fee for unlimited access. For one monthly fee, Skillshare gives you unlimited access to all of its courses. You can take any of their courses at your own pace, in any order that you like.
- Easy referral program. Skillshare offers a referral program where you share a link, and if a friend signs up, you’ll both get a free month.