IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
Kickstart your career with an IBM data science certificate. Learn data science, Python & SQL, analyze & visualize data and build machine learning models.
About this course
Data Science has been ranked as one of the hottest professions and the demand for data practitioners is booming. This IBM Data Science Professional Certificate is intended for anyone interested in developing skills and experience to pursue a career in Data Science or Machine Learning.
The IBM data science program consists of 9 courses providing you with the latest job-ready skills and techniques covering a wide array of data science topics including: open source tools and libraries, methodologies, Python, databases, SQL, data visualization, data analysis, and machine learning. You will practice hands-on in the IBM Cloud using real data science tools and real-world data sets.
What you will learn
- Create and access a database instance on cloud
- Write basic SQL statements: CREATE, DROP, SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE
- Filter, sort, group results, use built-in functions, access multiple tables
- Access databases from Jupyter using Python and work with real-world datasets
- Understand and apply various supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning models and algorithms to address real world challenges using Python
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this really 100% online?
This course is completely online, so you can study from anywhere! All you’ll need is a device with an internet connection, such as a computer or a smartphone. If the course has any live, instructor-led sessions, you may need a microphone and possibly a webcam to fully participate. The instructor will make you aware of this beforehand.