Leading in a Remote Environment Professional Certificate
Harvard Business School on edX
Learn how to lead remote teams, improve productivity and build lasting relationships.
About this course
- Implement practices that will allow you to be an effective leader and successfully manage a remote team.
- Create personal strategies for surviving and thriving amidst change
- Develop strategies for yourself and your team, improving productivity, communication, and collaboration
- Learn how to build relationships and trust between team members with a remote workforce
- Learn how to select the right digital tools to increase productivity and access between remote employees
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this really 100% online?
This course is completely online, so you can study from anywhere! All you’ll need is a device with an internet connection, such as a computer or a smartphone. If the course has any live, instructor-led sessions, you may need a microphone and possibly a webcam to fully participate. The instructor will make you aware of this beforehand.