About this course
With a syllabus focused on enhancing your competencies across areas such as leadership, critical thinking, project planning, and a host of further advanced business disciplines, the LSBF Global MBA will provide you with the skills needed to push the limits of modern business management practice.
With the LSBF Global MBA, you can choose from 10 specialisation options. As a result, you’ll have the opportunity to direct the programme to match your career objectives.
- International Business
- Management Consulting
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- Oil, Gas and Energy Management
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Investment Banking
- Sales Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
What you’ll learn
After completing London School of Business and Finance’s Global MBA, you’ll possess career-ready skills in:
- Developing and deploying international marketing strategies
- Maximising corporate value, while minimising corporate risk
- Understanding how companies achieve competitive advantage
- Creating new, and improving existing corporate management strategies
- Leadership at senior-level management positions
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this really 100% online?
This course is completely online, so you can study from anywhere! All you’ll need is a device with an internet connection, such as a computer or a smartphone. If the course has any live, instructor-led sessions, you may need a microphone and possibly a webcam to fully participate. The instructor will make you aware of this beforehand.