Making the Most of User Feedback: Spot Trends & Take Action with NPS
Learn how to gather quality feedback from your customers, how NPS is calcuated, and how to use the data to make informed business decisions.
About this course
In a data driven world, metrics are everything. But how can simple metrics help you understand your users? Can feedback turn into actionable data? Is it possible to know what your customers are really thinking? Enter: the Net Promoter Score, or NPS.
Used by thousands of companies worldwide, the Net Promoter Score represents how many of your users are likely to recommend, or “promote,” your business to people they know. It’s easy information to gather and a simple number to calculate.
What’s not so simple? Figuring out what to do with it.
Join Typeform’s customer success expert Katie Timms to learn how to use NPS effectively.
From selecting your target customers to sharing your findings with the larger team, Katie shares the step-by-step process they’ve perfected to get you the information you need with one simple question: How likely are you to recommend our service to a friend or colleague?
You’ll learn how to:
- Use Typeform to gather quality feedback
- Learn how NPS is calculated
- Categorize feedback into recognizable trends
- Take action using your NPS
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur or an established organization, you’ll leave this class ready to use Net Promoter Score to improve communications with your users, process feedback effectively, and take action to better your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a short course?
With a short course, you’ll typically deep-dive into a specific area of interest within a broader topic.
Short courses are typically between 1 and 12 hours in duration, and in the case of guided courses (i.e. with live instructors), are sometimes spread over a number of days or weeks. Most short courses are self-paced, which means you progress through a series of videos and projects at your own pace.
Depending on the institution and the platform, you may also get a certificate of completion that you can add to your LinkedIn profile.
Is this really 100% online?
This course is completely online, so you can study from anywhere! All you’ll need is a device with an internet connection, such as a computer or a smartphone. If the course has any live, instructor-led sessions, you may need a microphone and possibly a webcam to fully participate. The instructor will make you aware of this beforehand.
What are the benefits of a Skillshare course?
- Wide selection of courses. Skillshare is a community of dedicated professionals and companies across hundreds of disciplines, from illustration to Python programming, so the courses are typically very fresh and relevant.
- See what other students think. Each course page has a reviews section, so you can easily see what previous students think of the course. Make sure you have a look before you start!
- One low fee for unlimited access. For one monthly fee, Skillshare gives you unlimited access to all of its courses. You can take any of their courses at your own pace, in any order that you like.
- Easy referral program. Skillshare offers a referral program where you share a link, and if a friend signs up, you’ll both get a free month.