The Agile Samurai Bootcamp
In this online course for agile project management, you’ll learn everything you need to setup, execute, and successfully deliver your own Agile project.
About this course
In this online course for agile project management, you’ll learn about the key parts of the Agile Methodology, how to use it effectively, and how to successfully deliver projects with your team.
What you’ll learn
- Understanding Agile, how it differs from Waterfall, and the mindset needed to transform your organization and team
- An in-depth understanding of Agile User stories, Estimation, and Planning
- How to build effective Agile teams and identify quality players
- Agile Customer, Business Analyst, Programmer, Tester, UX Designer, and Project Manager roles explained.
- In-depth discussion of Agile Teams, Visual Work Spaces, Communication Plans, and Agile Iteration mechanics not typically covered in other online courses for agile project management.
- Production readiness, software engineering, and other important topics not covered in Scrum training
- A primer on essential software engineering practices like automated Unit Testing, Refactoring, Test-Driven Design, and Continuous Integration to ensure your project stays within budget and delivers great value to your customers (The Way of the Spartan Warrior)
Benefits of an online course for agile project management
- Work as an agile project manager in a variety of companies and industries
- Lead your a project team to deliver amazing products and services
- Develop communication strategies, sprint plans and more
Leadership and Communication Professional Certificate
Develop your leadership and communication abilities and learn new techniques in this professional certification from Harvard Business School.
Agile Leadership and Management Microdential
Develop Agile Leadership skills to support your professional development and benefit your organisation and teams.
Agile Fundamentals for the Workplace
In this course, you’ll master the most important concepts and tools of Agile development, project delivery and the Agile project management methodology.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a short course?
With a short course, you’ll typically deep-dive into a specific area of interest within a broader topic.
Short courses are typically between 1 and 12 hours in duration, and in the case of guided courses (i.e. with live instructors), are sometimes spread over a number of days or weeks. Most short courses are self-paced, which means you progress through a series of videos and projects at your own pace.
Depending on the institution and the platform, you may also get a certificate of completion that you can add to your LinkedIn profile.
Is this really 100% online?
This course is completely online, so you can study from anywhere! All you’ll need is a device with an internet connection, such as a computer or a smartphone. If the course has any live, instructor-led sessions, you may need a microphone and possibly a webcam to fully participate. The instructor will make you aware of this beforehand.