Customer Experience Design for Customer Success
CX is the new horizon of digital marketing, and the industry is growing fast. Learn how to improve both customer loyalty and profitability with value-driven CX journeys. Endorsed by Coventry University.
About this course
Customer eXperience (CX) stems from the latest trends in consumer behavior in the heavily social digital economy. It’s no longer enough to generate leads and gain clicks. A CX journey focuses on the value you can provide to customers, building strong relationships that reduce your cost-per-acquisition and ad spend — and ultimately boosting your enterprise’s brand reputation and profitability.
CX is an emerging industry already valued at $6.5 billion. CX consultants and designers bridge the gaps among sales, marketing, and customer service. Businesses are already realizing the incredible ROI of investing in an optimized customer experience. Whether you want to start your career as a CX expert or use CX principles to improve your customer retention and LTV, you need this course!
What you’ll learn
This course provides an overview of the theories, best practices, and tactics for CX design. You will learn how to research and segment audience segments, craft CX journeys, and develop smart strategies to generate more revenue while cultivating loyal customer relationships.
- Advanced buyer’s journey mapping and alignment with a digital presence
- How to leverage CRM software to implement your CX strategy
- Cross-functional and complementary digital channels to capture leads and maintain brand reputation across the web and social media
- Identifying pain points and creating resonant messages that drive more conversions
- Developing a consistent, compelling CX from marketing to sales to service
- Designing apps, websites, and social channels to promote brand alignment and generate more leads.
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to understand the theories behind CX optimization and put this knowledge into action. Whether you’d like to learn practical techniques for developing CX or how to incorporate its principles into high-level strategies, this course is for you. We recommend this course for:
- Marketers who want to offer CX design, consultation, or optimization services
- Executives and CMOs who need to improve their brand reputation and implement more cost-effective marketing techniques
- Professionals in selling strategies and sales enablement who want to close gaps between marketing and sales
- CRM and marketing automation developers/entrepreneurs who seek a greater understanding of CX principles
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this really 100% online?
This course is completely online, so you can study from anywhere! All you’ll need is a device with an internet connection, such as a computer or a smartphone. If the course has any live, instructor-led sessions, you may need a microphone and possibly a webcam to fully participate. The instructor will make you aware of this beforehand.